Any changes to standard equipment are possible.
1. Box and floor slabs
- external and capital internal walls of the 1st and 2nd floors (attic), as well as gables are made of logs with a diameter of 240-250 mm (northern forest, Vologda region);
- longitudinal and perpendicular connection of logs - into a bowl (Russian technology);
- logs are reinforced with birch pins, which are installed in a checkerboard pattern;
- insulation of the joint of logs is carried out by moss;
- floor logs of the 1st and 2nd floors (ceiling logs in the case of an attic) - a beam of 100x200 mm with a pitch of 600 mm;
- the draft floor of the 1st floor is made from edged boards 25 mm thick;
- the antiseptics of the strapping logs and beams of the 1st floor are performed;
- building height of the 1st floor = 2.6 m;
- the height of the 2nd floor = 2.6 m, in the case of the attic floor, the height to the crossbar = 2.6 m, with the height of the side wall of the half-attic = 1.2 m.
Options for extra charge:
- increase in diameter of logs;
- increase in floor heights.
2. Roofing system
- rafters are made from boards 50x200 mm in increments of 600 mm
- Diffusion and waterproofing film
- counter-lattice - a block of 50x50 mm, is installed along the rafters and secures waterproofing; the battens are mounted on a wave of metal tile from a board of 25x100 mm
- temporary roofing under roofing material
- the width of the cornice and the removal of the gables at least 500 mm
Options for extra charge:
- installation of a drainage system
- more expensive (and better) metal tile coating
- soft tiles, etc.
- carried out by highly qualified specialists (strictly RF)
- temporary (so-called seasonal) brigades and subcontracts are excluded!
- the price includes delivery to the Moscow Ring Road, then at a rate of 65 rubles / km
- Vitoslavitsa company gives a guarantee for its homes for a period of 3 years
- warranty can be extended up to 5 years (for details, please call the office phone)
- the cost of construction includes a building change house, which then remains for the next stages (engineering, decoration, etc.) for use by the Customer
- you only need electricity (at least 3 kW) and a place for a change house
PS Any changes in the standard configuration are also possible, both in the direction of increase or decrease in cost.
If you have a desire to change the available equipment option so that the house fully meets your expectations, contact our specialists for complete information about this project, materials, delivery conditions, cost and production time.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.