Any changes to standard equipment are possible.
1. Box and floor slabs
- The outer walls of the 1st floor are made of aerated concrete blocks (factory autoclaved aerated concrete brand D500) 300 mm.
- Blocks are laid on a special mounting glue.
- Capital internal walls are similar to external ones, thickness is 250 mm.
- Partitions aerated concrete 100 mm.
- The external walls of the 2nd floor and pediments are made of profiled timber of natural humidity, section 145x145 mm 1st grade.
- Capital internal walls - profiled timber of natural humidity, section 145x145 mm 1st grade.
- Joining the beam (longitudinal / perpendicular) to a warm angle (dovetail).
- Mounting the bars on birch pins in a checkerboard pattern.
- An interventive flax-jute insulation is placed between the timber.
- Interfloor ceilings of the 1st floor and 2nd floor - a beam of 100x200, 100x250 and 150x250 mm (check with managers) in increments of 600 mm. Insulated with polystyrene foam in places of support on the outer walls.
- Antiseptic of a binding beam and beams of the 1st floor from four sides.
- The height of the 1st floor and 2nd floor is 2.6 m. The height of the side wall, in the case of the attic floor is 1.2 m.
2. Roofing system
- Mauerlat - timber 150x150 or 150x200 mm.
- The rafter system reinforced with a crossbar from a board of 50x200 mm with a pitch of 600 mm.
- Counter-lattice - a block of 50x50 mm, is installed along the rafters and secures waterproofing; the battens are mounted on a wave of metal tile from a board of 25x100 mm
- Temporary roofing under roofing material
- The width of the roof eaves (spotlights) is at least 600 mm.
3. Options for additions
- The foundation is set depending on the type of soil on the site. This can be done by visiting our specialist at the Object.
- It is possible to install a tape or pile-grill foundation, or a monolithic slab.
- The overlapping of the 1st and 2nd floors can be made from precast concrete buildings. slabs or fill in a monolithic slab.
- The outer walls of the 1st floor can be made of aerated concrete blocks 375, 400 or 400 mm thick. Or to make porous ceramic blocks with a section of 380, 440 or 510 mm.
- The walls of the 2nd floor can be made from the 195th profiled beam, logs with a section of 180-320 mm (with a pitch of 20 mm), or from glued beams with a thickness of 160-240 mm (with a pitch of 20 mm).
- We can offer roofs made of metal, soft or natural tiles, seam or copper roofs.
- Mounting a fireplace or stove on its foundation.
- Well, with utilities and finishing a million possible options!
All this can be done with us, the main thing is to start :)
If you have a desire to change the available equipment option so that the house fully meets your expectations, contact our specialists for complete information about this project, materials, delivery conditions, cost and production time.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.