Any changes to standard equipment are possible.
1. Box and floor slabs
- external walls and the main wall of the 1st floor, as well as pediments, are made of profiled timber of the first grade 145x145 mm (northern forest, Vologda region);
- longitudinal and perpendicular connection of a bar in a dovetail;
- the timber is reinforced with birch pins, which are staggered;
- insulation of the junction of the beams is carried out by an inter-crown flax-jute insulation;
- floor logs of the 1st and 2nd floors (ceiling logs in the case of an attic) - a beam of 100x200 mm with a pitch of 600 mm;
- the antiseptics of the strapping logs and beams of the 1st floor are performed;
- building height of the 1st floor = 2.6 m;
- the height of the 2nd floor = 2.6 m, in the case of the attic floor, the height to the crossbar = 2.6 m, with the height of the side wall = 1.2 m.
Options for extra charge:
- increasing the cross-section of the beam to 240 mm;
- chamber drying;
- antisepticity of all material;
- increase in floor heights;
- double layer of interventional insulation.
2. Roofing system
- rafters are made from boards 50x200 mm in increments of 600 mm;
- Diffusion-waterproofing film;
- counter-lattice - a block of 50x50 mm, installed along the rafters and fastens the waterproofing; the battens are mounted on a wave of metal tile from a board of 25x100 mm;
- temporary roofing under the roofing material;
- the width of the cornice and extension on the gables is at least 500 mm.
Options for extra charge:
- installation of a drainage system;
- more expensive (and better) coating of metal;
- soft tiles, etc.
- carried out by highly qualified specialists (strictly RF);
- temporary (so-called seasonal) brigades and subcontracts are excluded!
- The price includes delivery to the Moscow Ring Road, then at a rate of 65 rubles / km.
- Vitoslavitsa company gives a guarantee for their homes for a period of 3 years;
- warranty can be extended up to 5 years (for details, please call the office phone).
- the cost of construction includes a building change house, which then remains for the next stages (engineering, decoration, etc.) for use by the Customer;
- you only need electricity (at least 3 kW) and a place for a change house.
PS Any changes in the standard configuration are also possible, both in the direction of increase or decrease in cost.
If you have a desire to change the available equipment option so that the house fully meets your expectations, contact our specialists for complete information about this project, materials, delivery conditions, cost and production time.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.